Face & Body Professionals’ Shipping and Tax Policies
IMPORTANT* the billing address you enter MUST match the credit card holder’s billing name, address and country that the card issuing bank has on file. If this does not match, your transaction may be declined.
High dollar orders will only be shipped to the credit card holder's billing name and address associated with the issued credit card. Some orders may require a signature upon delivery. Some shipping restrictions may apply.
Domestic Standard Shipping:
Domestic orders are shipped by United States Postal Service (U.S.P.S.) Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Domestic orders placed before 1:00 pm (PST) may be shipped the same day Monday-Friday, excludes weekends and holidays. Orders placed after 1:00 pm (PST) may be processed and shipped the following business day. Allow on average 2-5 business days to receive your order. You will receive your tracking number in an email after your order has been shipped. Please be advised that unforeseen delivery delays can occur.
International Orders Policy
- International orders are shipped through our carrier, United States Postal Service (U.S.P.S.). Once your package passes through your Country’s Custom Department the package will then be delivered by your Country’s local postal service. Import duties and VAT taxes may be applied by your local authority, which YOU are responsible for at the time of delivery. We always recommend checking your Country's customs department to verify the policies and regulations before placing your order if you have any concerns on the custom's clearance policies.
- Due to credit card security, credit cards issued outside the United States will only be shipped to the credit card holder's billing name, address and country in which the credit card was issued. The shipping address must match credit card holder’s billing address and country of the issued credit card and what the credit card company has on file. We do not ship international orders to PO Boxes.
Priority Mail Express International take on average 3-7 business days to many major markets and for your package reach Customs. If there are Custom clearance issues you will be notified by your Customs Department. Please be advised that unforeseen delivery delays can occur.
Priority Mail International take on average 7-14 business days or longer to many major markets and for your package to reach Customs. If there are Custom clearance issues you will be notified by your Customs Department. Please be advised that unforeseen delivery delays can occur.
- We offer shipping to the countries listed on the checkout form. If you do not see your country listed on the checkout form, we do cannot ship there. We do our best to exclude those countries which have previously denied entry our products by Customs for other reasons. We recommend that you check with your local Custom’s department if you have any questions.
- Import duties and VAT taxes may be applied by your local authority, which YOU are responsible for at the time of delivery. If you refuse a package due to these fees, you will be charged for both outgoing and incoming shipping fees, and you will also be responsible for any refused shipment charges.
- It is a legal requirement that we declare the full transaction value and description of the content on all packages and Custom’s forms. We are NOT responsible for any Custom’s policies. Please note that you will inevitably have to pay duties, customs and/or taxes on your order once it arrives as listed above.
- You acknowledge and agree that all items purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract, such as a FOB shipping point. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- All orders are shipped by our carrier.
We are required to charge sales tax and local tax on orders shipped to certain states. The sales tax is calculated based on the state and local tax to which the order is shipped. The tax is generally calculated on the total transaction, which can include shipping and handling fees.The sales tax amount is applied to your order during the checkout process.
Face & Body Professionals, INC collects sales tax for items shipped to the following states: