Face & Body Professionals’ Shipping and Tax Policies
SHIPPING (ORDERS ARE SHIPPED MONDAY-FRIDAY, EXCEPT WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS OR NOTED CLOSURES)
IMPORTANT* the billing address you enter MUST match the credit card holder’s billing name, address and country that the card issuing bank has on file. If this does not match, your transaction may be declined.
High dollar orders will only be shipped to the credit card holder's billing name and address associated with the issued credit card. Some orders may require a signature upon delivery. Some additional shipping restrictions may apply.
Domestic Standard Shipping:
Domestic orders are shipped by United States Postal Service (U.S.P.S.) Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Domestic orders placed before 11:00 am (PST) may be shipped the same day Monday-Friday, excludes weekends, holidays or noted closures. Orders placed after 11:00 am (PST) may be processed and shipped the following business day. Allow on average 2-5 business days to receive your order. You will receive your tracking number in an email after your order has been shipped. Please be advised that unforeseen delivery delays can occur.
U.S. SALES TAX
We are required to charge sales tax and local tax on orders shipped to certain states. The sales tax is calculated based on the state and local tax to which the order is shipped. The tax is generally calculated on the total transaction, which can include shipping and handling fees. The sales tax amount is applied to your order during the checkout process.
Face & Body Professionals, INC collects sales tax and for items shipped to the following states:
- New York
- New Jersey
International Orders Policy
*As of January 1, 2021:
We only offer international shipping to the following countries outside of the United States:
- US territorial Islands
- New Zealand
European Union and United Kingdom Notice: As of January 1, 2021, at this time we no longer offer shipping to any EU countries and the UK due to the new 2021 Brexit and EU VAT Tax regulations.
International Authorized Distributors: We do have an specific authorized distributor network in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, and New Zealand. Please send an email to email@example.com for a list of those authorized representatives so can order directly from them and be assured of getting original Face and Body Products.
- International orders are shipped through our carrier, United States Postal Service (U.S.P.S.). Once your package has reached your country and passes through your country's Custom Department the package is transferred over and will then be delivered by your Country’s local postal service. You will be able to track your package with your country's local postal service with the same tracking number.
- INTERNATIONAL TAXES: Import duties and VAT taxes may be applied by your local authority, which YOU are responsible for at the time of delivery. We always recommend checking your Country's customs department to verify the policies and regulations before placing your order if you have any concerns on the custom's clearance policies.
- We offer shipping to the countries listed on the checkout form. If you do not see your country listed on the checkout form, we do NOT ship there. We do our best to exclude those countries which have previously denied entry our products by Customs for other reasons.
*We strongly recommend you check with your country’s custom’s Department to determine their acceptance of our products into the country, as they can change at any time. We are not responsible for any custom’s changes or custom’s policies. Should the products be denied acceptance and returned to us, we will refund the cost of the products once we receive the products back in our office. Should the products be seized and destroyed by customs we are unable to issue you refund.
- Due to credit card security, credit cards issued outside the United States will only be shipped to the credit card holder's billing name, address and country in which the credit card was issued. The "billing address" must match credit card holder’s billing address and country of the issued credit card and what the credit card company has on file. We do not ship international orders to PO Boxes. We do not ship international orders to different countries other than the country that matches your card, with the exception of US addresses.
- If your complete order is returned to our offices unopened, we will issue the same credit card a refund for the cost of the product(s) if returned within 120 days of original purchase date. Shipping and other expenses are non-refundable .
- It is a legal requirement that we declare the full transaction value and description of the content on all packages and Custom’s forms. We are NOT responsible for any Custom’s policies. Please note that you will inevitably have to pay duties, customs and/or taxes on your order once it arrives as listed above.
- Priority Mail International take on average 7-14 business days or longer to many major markets and for your package to reach Customs. If there are Custom clearance issues you will be notified by your Customs Department. Please be advised that unforeseen delivery delays can occur.
- You acknowledge and agree that all items purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract, such as a FOB shipping point. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.